SUGAR BLISS

Friday, February 22, 2013

Cooking with CJ

Mabuhay...
Yesterday, I had a very special visitor, I wonder what to prepare for her, then I discover that she loves cake. so I decided to make one for her. 
My visitor was my niece, CJ.  I ask her to help me in preparing my mini rainbow cake.  And it was good...
I have make a video while we are doing the cake, although my camera has run out of battery we still manage to finished it.
For the "Mini Rainbow Cake" that we did, I used pancake maker in doing my cake, since I'm thinking of something new and easy for my niece to work with.  And it came out successful, she really enjoy the making and the cake as well.

So, for the recipe and if you want to learn how to do it, you can watch our video and I will list the ingredients bellow.

2    cups  all purpose flour
1    cup   sugar
1    cup   milk
1/2 cup   oil
2    tsp    baking powder
1    tsp    baking soda
1    tbsp  hot water
2    tsp    vanilla extract
2            eggs
1/2 tsp   salt
and        food coloring




Try it with your kids this weekend, I'm sure they'll gonna love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment