SUGAR BLISS

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Collective Haul

Hi Guys...

This blog is all about my collection.  I'm collecting some cute stuff for making food and drinks.  Here I wanna show you my recent purchased on three major duty free shopping malls at Clark Pampanga.  I purchased all these stuff last February 19, 2013.  Very useful on your party and in the kitchen at affordable price. 









Here are some pictures:

Slush Maker
Ice Cream Maker
Popcorn Maker
Chocolate Fondue Pot
Salt & Pepper Mills
Fairy Floss Maker
Pancake Maker
Drink Fountain





I'm gonna unbox it one by one and make a review about it, so I hope you stay tuned, join my blog, follow me on twitter, like my page on facebook and subscribe to my youtube channel because I'll be posting my video review on the following sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment