SUGAR BLISS

Monday, February 18, 2013

Coconut Macaroons

Good day...
Today, I'm experimenting on different ways to make COCONUT MACAROONS. I have tried the meringue mixture and it comes out a little crispy than usual, It looks good but it's like a cookies to me.  The other one is the usual but I added a flour for extender and it comes out better than the first one.  Let me show you the pictures of the macaroons that I made.

 
Meringue mixture

 
Coconut macaroons


My son loves macaroons, so I want to discover something new to make a difference on the usual macaroons that I always cook.  I haven't done a video of this yet, 'cause I want to make it perfect before I film it.  Maybe, next week when I bake this one again, I will do a video to share it with you...

Happy cooking and happy eating everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment