SUGAR BLISS

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Moist Chocolate Mini Cupcake

 

 Here I will show you how I make my moist mini chocolate cupcake.  This is my own version of moist chocolate cupcake.  I discover that using hot water and oil instead of butter makes the chocolate so moist.  

Accidentally, I use oil as substitute for my butter since I don't have butter available to use in my baking.  And it comes out quite well.  I didn't expect the result but I'm glad It happens. :)





Now, if you want to learn my tricks on how to do it, check it out on my channel @ YOUTUBE https://www.youtube.com/user/ladytiger0322 





 Here are the Ingredients:


1/2 cup Margarine
4 cups Cake flour
1/3 tbsp Baking soda
1 tsp salt
2 cups White sugar
1 cups Oil
3/4 cup Washed/red sugar
4 eggs
3/4 cups Cocoa powder
1/3 cup Milk
1 1/2 cups Hot water
1/3 cup Water (tap water)



Process,
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 12 piece cupcake tin with liners and set aside 
    (just in case your gonna use regular oven).

2) In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa powder, white sugar and salt, set aside.

3) In a small bowl, cream together the margarine and red sugar, add the egg (one at a time) and whisk until smooth. Add in all the other wet ingredients except hot water.

4) Add the wet ingredients in our dry ingredients and mix just until they are almost all incorporated. 

5) Combined hot water and baking soda and pour it in our mixed batter, mix everything quickly so you don’t over mix.

6) Using an ice cream scoop, fill your cupcake tin and bake them for about 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of a cupcake. Or if you're using mini cupcake maker bake it for 9 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of a cupcake.

7) Let them cool completely before frosting them.




No comments:

Post a Comment